There are several people among my friends and family who are unemployed or underemployed. To help weather the storm, many of them have been looking for part-time work. This is an opportunity I've run across and one person in my family has successfully secured employment. I post the information here simply as a public service to help anyone out there who needs work.
This opportunity involves working at home at your computer on your own schedule. The pay is $13.50 per hour.
This is not a scam like about 99% of the work-at-home "opportunities" you find on the web. It does not require any cash investment on your part. It does require an investment of 20 to 40 hours to get through the application and testing process. The reason it takes so long is you really have to study for the tests. You won't be paid for this time.
Here are the basic requirements:
- Have in-depth, up-to-date familiarity with American social culture, media, and web culture
- Excellent comprehension and written communication skills in English
- Broad range of interests, with specific areas of expertise a plus
- University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable). Advanced degrees a plus
- Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Possess a high speed Internet connection (DSL, Cable Modem, etc.)
The company you would be working for is a contractor for Google. There are many types of tasks a worker performs but most involve evaluating web sites in some way.
Based on the experience of the family member who works for this company, the application process is demanding and so is the work. So, if you want to try this, be ready to devote full attention to the process.
The place to start is here: Leapforce.