To develop a true picture of what's selling on eBay, you should examine actual completed sales. Here's how to do this (you may have to sign in to eBay):
- On many eBay screens, you will see a link to "Advanced Search". Click on this.
- Enter your search keywords.
- Check the box that says, "Completed listings".
- Check the box that says, "Include Store inventory".
- Click the "Search" button.
You will see a list of completed listings in the past two weeks that met your keyword criteria. The listings you will want to examine are those that have a little box with the word "Sold" beside them. Review these specific listings to see what was being sold and compare them with what you are considering selling. Examine the selling price.
This will help you determine the true value of your set, at least on eBay.
Click on any picture to see a larger version. By clicking on "Comments/Questions" below, you can see posted comments and add your own questions and comments. Or, you can send us an email by clicking on "Email Silver Jim" in the right column.